Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Take two doses of chocolate and let me know if symptoms persist.

Another quick post.
And another ridiculous midnight snack earlier this morning.

Yep, that's chocolate oatmeal.  Mocha oatmeal, to be precise.  Along with an actual mocha.  I was thisclose to pulling an all-nighter -- ended up going to bed sometime around five, and then waking up four hours later -- I have an appointment with my advisor in a little bit; hopefully he'll be able to help me with my class schedule for this fall.  It's that time of the year again, I guess -- school's out in about six weeks, and final projects / exams are in the not-so-distant future.  It doesn't matter how much I do -- there will ALWAYS be more homework.  X_x  I'm taking a five-minute breather so I type this.  Anyway, I had some chai after that chocolatey abomination, and the caffeine lasted me up until....about five hours ago?  Oh man, I don't even want to think about it.  >.<  I'm so tired right now!

Any of you guys enjoy instant oatmeal?  Do you like to mix tons of funky stuff in with the plain kind?
[Okay, to be honest, I am literally the only person I know who enjoys oatmeal, but still, thought I'd ask, haha]

I used 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder, and 1 tsp instant coffee in the oatmeal above --  it was pretty rad.  Nom.

Next post:  Moar hummus and whotnot?

No comments:

Post a Comment